COBAGRiP is a range of UV stabilised GRP sheets, treads and stair nosing designed to offer exceptional levels of slip-resistance both indoors and out, while having outstanding wear and tear qualities. It is an ideal underfoot safety solution for pedestrian and factory walkways, access ramps, gangways and bridges.
The Silicone Carbide ‘gritted’ top surface provides effective underfoot grip and is resistant to most solvents and chemicals. It is manufactured using flame retardant materials. Easy to install, simply bond or screw to the existing floor surface, COBAGRiP is a cost-effective means of refurbishing damaged or slippery floors. Easy to clean (pressure wash).
- Fully cover a stair area with an anti-slip surface.
- Each GRP stair tread covers the entire step area, overlapping the edge onto the riser acting as stair protectors.
- Available in yellow or white, which both meet current Equality Act requirements.
- Slip resistance R13 according to DIN 51130 for external stairs as well as for indoor use.
- Easy installation
- The perfect match with our COBAGRiP GRP Sheet.