COBAGRiP is a range of UV stabilised GRP sheets, treads and stair nosing designed to offer exceptional levels of slip-resistance both indoors and out, while having outstanding wear and tear qualities. It is an ideal underfoot safety solution for pedestrian and factory walkways, access ramps, gangways and bridges.
The Silicone Carbide ‘gritted’ top surface provides effective underfoot grip and is resistant to most solvents and chemicals. It is manufactured using flame retardant materials. Easy to install, simply bond or screw to the existing floor surface, COBAGRiP is a cost-effective means of refurbishing damaged or slippery floors. Easy to clean (pressure wash).
- Durable and easy to install on both existing and new-build steps.
- A hard wearing, gritty surface available in bright colours helps protect against slips and trips whilst meeting the Equality Act requirements (DDA).
- GRP stair nosing profile suitable for external stairs such as internal stairs.
- R13 slip resistance according to DIN 51130
- Easy assembly by gluing or screwing.
- Manufactured with chamfered back edge for additional safety.